Sunday, March 20, 2011

Logo Designs -Andy


I thought I'd get the ball rolling: here are some logo designs for the blog.
The first logo is a tribute to the almanac from BTTF.
Give me some feedback, lads! I can't wait to see what you guys do.

2 comments:

  1. Im digging both - but I think the top one will have more impact and be easier to translate across different stuff. One thought, could we make the moon look more moonlike and less planet earthy?
    Hoping to get on to some rough designs very soon, though you've set a pretty high bar to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like both of these, but I'm favouring the second logo, I think with the right panel behind it will sit well and complement the cover image nicely. I also think the first one leads the eye up and away from the image, but I think that style would be very cool for a credits page

    ReplyDelete